News and Announcements
RE-SCHEDULED - 1st Annual Hope At Bat American Cancer Society Fundraiser Game - BROOMFIELD @ LEGACY - 5/13/23
The Broomfield Baseball Program would like to thank the following corporate sponsors for the upcoming Hope At Bat American Cancer Society Fundraiser Game to be played on Saturday, May 13, 2023 at Legacy High School …
Huge thank you to Kathy Fritch for putting on a bracket challenge and donating the funds to Broomfield Baseball! Please check it out and pass along to any and all!
It’s that time of year… March Madness. In order to make sure you are contributing to the most unproductive week of the year in Corporate America, you need to have several brackets to follow when the games start. So why not enter this bracket challenge and help raise money for our Eagles Baseball program?
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up at our ESPN Bracket Group, Click Join Group. https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2023/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D5382340&ex_cid=tcmen2023_email&groupID=5382340&inviteuser=ezgyNTJCN0MxLThCRkMtNEI5OS1CN0Q2LTQxMzQxOTIxOTNBNn0%3D&invitesource=email
2. Group name: BHS Baseball 2023
3. Each bracket is $25 — Remember, it’s for charity
4. Fill out as many brackets as you want. If you are adding more than one bracket under the same email address, make sure it
5. Pay for all of your brackets by Venmo (ask your kid if you don’t know what this is) to me at: @Kathy-Fritch
6. Please include the email(s) of all the brackets you are paying for in the Venmo message box.
7. Scoring: We’ll follow ESPN’s scoring system.
8. First, second and third place winners will split 50% of the money raised – the other 50% will go to the team.
First Place wins 50% of the winner’s pot
Second Place wins 30% of the winner’s pot
Third Place wins 20% of the winner’s pot
You can create your account now and then do as many brackets as you want after Sunday. The first game is Thursday, March 16th, so all brackets must finalized prior to tip off.
Please let me know if you have any questions and please forward this to all grandparents, godparents, friends and neighbors you like.